Saturday, October 16, 2010

A successful beginning!

So I have decided I am going to share my weight. This is extremely hard for me because I am so embarassed. However, I am determined to make a change and I feel that this may be one way to hold myself more accountable. Last week when I weighed in, the number on the scale was 258. That number got me in a tizzy and pushed me to make a change.

Today I have good news! Since that day the number has steadily decreased. This morning when I stepped on the scale the number was 244.2! That's 8.8 pounds less than last week! I am feeling great about my progress and feel motivated to continue!

So What did I do differently this week you ask? Well, this week was a crazy busy week. I worked a lot of overtime at my full time job plus the extra 10 hours at my part time job. I was running like crazy and when I am that busy I don't get the chance to eat as much. So my lesson for this week is to try to stay busy so I don't get bored and overeat.

This week since I worked so much I did not get a chance to work out. I wish I could say I will work out next week but it looks like I am going to be just as busy. However, I am going to try to make a point of being more active. I need to remember that even if I cant make it to the gym I should be able to find time to walk around the block a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment