Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sake Bomb!

         Last night after spending a ridiculous amount of time at Moxie Java I went home to where my husband was waiting for me. He was a hungry man and wanted supper. So what did I do? I made him wait some more while I took a shower and curled my hair! I took forever and when I was done pampering myself I felt pretty. We planned on going to the grocery store for a few items to make supper and have a date night in with a couple of red box movies. However, we found ourselves trying out a new place called Sushi 101. It was Yummmmmmyy!! This was our first time trying sushi somewhere other than a chinese buffet where it has been sitting out since God knows when and we stinkin LOVED it! Miso soup, sushi rolls, green tea ice cream and warm sake are now our favorites! We loved the sake so much we stopped at the liquor store on our way home to buy a bottle. Once home we got in our pajama's, warmed the sake, and snuggled on the couch to watch our red box movies. It was the best date night ever!
        Then today, we lazed around in bed for a bit before hitting the grocery store and gym. We both have a crazy week next week so we stocked up on food that would be quick and easy to make yet still healthy. I am determined to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment