Thursday, May 24, 2012

yuck!


I am disgusted with myself. When I look in the mirror I get sick. I cannot believe how much I’ve let myself go. I have gained back almost all the weight I lost all those years ago and I am embarrassed. I have realized that I have been avoiding certain things because of my embarrassment of how much weight I have gained. I do not want and will not hang out my husbands friends because I am embarrassed by how I look. I feel bad for my husband that he is married to such a fatty. I am not the woman he married and I hate myself for it. I really NEED to do something about it. I need to get serious about losing weight. I told my best friend last week that I was going to get back on track and then I continued to eat like crap and sit on my ass. I know the secret to losing weight. I need to eat less and get off my ass and be more active. It sounds simple enough. However, I love food. Food is my addiction. I can no longer give people crap for smoking because for the life of me I cannot break my addiction to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment